1. Admission for a particular session are notified by the Principal in College website and college notice board, just after the publication of Higher Secondary Result (West Bengal) in accordance with notification of Higher Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
2. Online application by eligible candidates are invited.
3. Publication of first merit list in the college website.
4. The candidates are called for counselling according to the merit list, where original testimonials are verified.
5. Taking online admission by intending students and submission of admission fees at designated bank branches. (If seats remain vacant 2nd and subsequent merit lists are published).